Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Welcome GrandPa

Venky loves shouting. When I say shouting it means literal shouting on the top of his voice. For almost two months his talking constituted of only one form - shouting. Then he graduated to an "AAeeyaa" kind of sound. He would often say "Aayeyaa" with the thumb in his mouth and it would come out transformed as words like "kachche" much to my delight.

Venky's grandparents arrived on 11th Oct. They showered him with all attention and found meaning in all his efforts. As with any doting grandparents (and to my amusement), they felt he was a very advanced baby.

I had a long stint with office on 12th Oct after a long time thanks to the peace of mind I had about leaving the baby at home under safe supervision of grandparents. As soon as I arrived home, my MIL told me that Venky has been saying "dada". I was amused again and had no doubts that she had heard what she wanted to hear :) But Venky cleared my doubts immideately and went on to say "da-da-da". A very apt welcome to his grandad :)

No comments: