Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Crawling

Ever since Venky's grandparents have come, he is hitting one milestone after another. He started saying dada, baba, mmmamm, he started sitting, he started on solid diets, perfected his rolling over and circling using his hands to reach his toys.
But what happened today was the least I expected. As usual when I came back from office, my MIL had news for me again. "Venky is crawling!!". Crwaling! CRAWLING!!! I really couldn't believe it. But my MIL demoed it for me immideatly. Venky was crawling indeed. Although the ratio of effot to movement is still quite high. But yes!! he is crawling.
After sometime Venky's dad arrived from office. This time I broke the news - "Venky is crawling". The reaction was pretty much similar to mine. Crawling! CRAWLING!!! :-D

No comments: