Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Between 5 and 15 months

Yes, I stopped writing on Venky's journal @ 5 months. Why? Well.. here are the reasons in the order of severity.
1. I got lazy - Yeah! I did :( I started work and really didn't want to touch the laptop after that.
2. Accessing that baby journal was a pain - Yes some 5 click process
3. Couldn't share my writings - The journal had very restrictive access policy. C'mon... If I write , I want people to read it!

...And in the meantime my baby grew into a toddler. He started walking, running, driving the toy bike, taking simple instructions and conveying simple things... And I never wrote them down. I let many precious moments slip away from my memory.

But not anymore... this Blog is where I'll put them down. So all you folks in blogville .. welcome to a mommy's world

No comments: