Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 9 July 2008

The Frist Fall?

Ever since Venky was 2 months old, I made his daytime sleeping/playing arrangements on the floor to avoid any falling accidents. Today when I came back from office Bina reported that Venky had screamed loudly and cried with tears. He had his first fall!! Venky had dirtied his diaper and my MIL went to another room to get a new one. Venky took two somersaults in the mean time and landed on the floor. He screamed and had the whole house assembled around him in the next second :) Yes, my son had fallen down full two inches from the mattress to the floor :D I was not sure that it qualified for a "FALL" but after I heard the decription of the brouhaha he created, I decided that it did!!

No comments: