Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 13 July 2009

The moment of truth

Venky and I are putting away the Lego pieces back in its box. Once its done, I pick up the box to keep it at its designated place. Venky shows concern

Venky - "Bhaari hai kya?" (Is it heavy?)

I - "Yes"

Venky - "Mommy nahi utha pa rahi hai?" (Mom is not able to lift it up?)

I (a little amused) - "Yes"

Venky - "Mommy buddhi ho gayi hai?" (Mom has grown old?)

I - "!#$%^&"

Sigh!


ETA - I was wondering how a 2 yr old managed to make that deduction. Apparently, his grandmom has taught him this logic. :)

9 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

heee hee :)
I love grandmas :P :)
Cheers
preeti

SS said...

Hi PS, Grandmas love to make the kids smarter than their moms :)

Miss M said...

LOL!!

Kids these days!!

Loved this post. :)

No idea how I landed here, but glad I did. :)

SS said...

Hi M and thanks for dropping by

Indy said...

Hi SS! thanks for dropping by at my blog! Kids see things that we hope they won't hehe! How cute!

SS said...

Hi Fafy. Yes man! They don't learn stuff that we want to teach and learn what we don't want them to.

Jumbo said...

Ha ha ha :D
Good One..

SS said...

@Viral - Hanso mat jayada.

shail said...

Haha! What cute logic! And concern too! :)