Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 11 November 2010

Overheard

Vibhu - "Venky, tell me a lie"
Venky (almost immideately) - "Papa, I don't suck thumb"
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Venky - "Papa, where are you going?"
Vibhu - "How do you know I am going out?"
Venky - "Papa, you are wearing jeans" (Vibhu is normally in Pajjus at home)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venky - "Mommy, do you know what Tunmun has in her mouth?"
I (panicking) - "What?"
Venky - "Rasgollas" (That's Tunmun's chubby cheeks)
I - "And what do you have?"
Venky - "Butter!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since my Sleepyhead is not so sleepy anymore and is giving me a hard time napping and waking up many times at night. I am going to anti jinx her sleep pattern by changing the blog name. What is it going to be now - well, its there for you

No comments: